- EmuFlight flightcode has unique methods and characteristics.
- Free Open-Source Software for racing and freestyle drones.
- Provided under General Public License (GPLv3) for use and modification in any way and without Warranty of any kind.
- New to EmuFlight and just want to get started? See the Installation Section.
- Feature listing per firmware milestone are in the What makes EmuFlight different? link.
Default settings as well as CLI commands have changed from one version to the next. We try to list these under the version Release-Notes. A recommended method to keep track of configurations and changes is:
- Save both a
dump allfrom your quads before updating.
- Save a
dump allcontaining defaults for each freshly flashed EmuFlight version and save such with “defaults” in the filename.
Here is a few other tools that may help in the process of installing EmuFlight:
- ImpulseRc Driver Fixer - ImpulseRC_Driver_Fixer.exe
- STM32 drivers for Win7 and Earlier - STM32 Virtual COM Port Driver
- USD to UART drivers for Win7 and Earlier - CP210x USB to UART drivers
- Zadig for Win7 and Earlier - Zadig USB driver installation made easy